Crochet Hats and More




Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's March!!

Well, it's been awhile since I've taken the time to write. My husband and I were away for 12 days in February. We went on vacation to Hawaii with my in-laws. It was beautiful, relaxing and strange not having the children with us. They had a great time with my parents and other family and friends while we were away. I was definitely ready to be home at the end though.


While we were away, I did zero crocheting, lots of reading (2 books), lots of beach time, sight seeing and eating.


Now that I'm back in the real world, I'm trying to get organized. We homeschool our children so March can be kind of a blah month, looking forward to the end but knowing we have lots of work to finish. So we persevere.


I'm also trying to get some hats done to sell at a local shop. I've gotten a few done and I've wanted to try a few new patterns too.

Brian waves hat - I found it on Ravelry!!















Bam Bam's girlfriends hat - From RAKJ patterns (Kristi Simpson)













These are two new ones I've made this month. I'll post more as I get time.

No comments:

Post a Comment