Crochet Hats and More




Monday, June 27, 2011

Little Boy Blue

I've been on a mission this past little while and I have gotten a whole lot of hats finished. My mission - get some baby props and hats finished so that when my friend had her baby I could get some photos done. Well. Mission complete. I posted the peapod photo the other day and now I will finally get more posted. I'm so happy with how they turned out. Thank you to my wonderful friends for helping out, one for supplying the adorable baby and the other for taking photos.


Over the next few day I will be posting a few new photos from this shoot. I also have a few more hats to show off to that weren't really suitable for a boy.














Apple Hat













Aviator Hat











Viking Hat













Little Boy Brimmed

No comments:

Post a Comment