Crochet Hats and More




Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Monkey, A Lion and A Giraffe

I can't remember who first told me about these curious little critters. I'm pretty sure it was my sister-on-law. She found them on the site Roxy Craft.

You buy the patterns in PDF form for $8 and they are emailed to your account - a great way for buying crochet patterns. For the $8 you get 3 crochet patterns. They crochet into adorable stuffed animals that are actually pretty big. When I started the first one I assumed it wouldn't take me too long to finish but, I soon found out that they took a little longer than expected. Not because of the pattern diffficultly, just because I would lose track of what row I was on and because they were quite big. I've made the monkey and giraffe. I haven't tackled the lion yet, too many other projects have come up. Maybe one day soon. I should write it on my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment