Crochet Hats and More




Friday, March 25, 2011

A Fun Photo Shoot

I had a chance to finish a few more photo props. My friend was gracious enough to take photos of her daughter with them. She is super cute and I love how the photos turned out. I'm pretty excited about the new props too.









The diaper cover has 3 flowers with clips so they can be rearranged or taken off. I also made a pom pom tail but didn't get pictures of that yet.




The infant Stork sack is really cute for photos. It can be used a few different ways. Soemone can hold it up or it can be tied around a stick that is being held. The baby could also be lying in it on the floor like with the infant bowl.


















There are also a couple hat options too. A headband with detachable flowers, a little brimmed hat, and a bear hat.

1 comment: