Crochet Hats and More




Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What a Hoot!!

I decided to take advantage of some black Friday sales. Not living in the States this day doesn't usually excite me too much but I came across a few sales. I follow the blog Craftaholics Anonymous and she had some etsy stores offering a few black Friday sales. I've known about Inner Hooker for awhile - love her patterns but just never got around to buying any. Well, she was offering 4 patterns for $10 - what a deal. So i bought 4 crochet hat patterns- Owl, Fox, Raccoon and Skunk. So today I finished the Owl hat - it turned out great. I usually manage to make a few mistakes because I don't read the pattern right, but this pattern was easy to follow. Here are a couple photos of my daughter in her new hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment