Crochet Hats and More




Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Year

Wow - Christmas has come and gone fast. Now we look forward to a new year and all the surprises it will hold. Last year had a few surprises but we made it through. The biggest one was my husbands health. In July he was really sick and ended up going into the Saskatoon University hospital by ambulance with severe chest pain. He was diagnosed with Myocarditis, inflamation of the heart muscle caused by a virus. He was off work for a couple weeks. He needed that time to rest and recover. There was no damage to the heart but he still needs to know his limits. He's been good since but he does still have mild chest pain but very rarely. There is a less than 20% chance this will happen again.

This year I was excited to start this blog and promote my crocheting. I love it and can't wait to see what will happen this year. I'm going to start on a few new things and change a few things too. The first is shipping. Now that I've sent a few things and learned a few tricks, I'm going to decrease my rates. The first item is $3. If you purchase 2 items shipping will be $5. If you purchase more than 2 items, I will let you know what it will cost.

Thank you for your support. I'm hoping to do more giveaways throughout the year too. I will let you know when those will happen so you can tell your friends.

Happy New Year,
God Bless,

Jodi




No comments:

Post a Comment